AQ Matic Valve and Controls Company, Inc.
AquaMatic Valve K52
½-inch to 2½-inch "Y" pattern diaphragm valves
Glass-filled thermoplastic body and cap
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features & Benefits
- Large Seat opening and high lift-disc for higher flow rates at a lower pressure loss
- Separate flow and control chambers permit positive closing without springs; and only nominal cost for spring assist opening for low-pressure and self-draining applications
- Cost-effective solution both in initial cost, as well as lifetime maintenance expenses
- Separate diaphragm chambers protects the diaphragm from the flow stream, while allowing the valve to be serviced in-line
- Pre-formed, stress relieved diaphragm minimizes fatigue, maximizes valve responsiveness and diaphragm lifetime
- All internal parts in contact with media are made of composite materials
- Can be actuated with either air or water as control fluid
- Designed for water treatment applications including those requiring acids, caustic and harsh chemicals that would rapidly corrode metal valves
Accessories & Options
- Seal and diaphragm materials available
- Spring assist (open or closed)
- Normally open or closed
- Position indicator
- K55 isolated bonnet valve
- Instructions and Manuals
Phone: 262-326-0100 | Address: 16605 West Victor Rd New Berlin , WI
AQ Matic All rights reserved.
A Senney Enterprises Company: Met-Chem Filter Press, STD Specialty Filters, Lamports Filter Media, Murray Fabrics, Poly Products, Auto Technology, Samsco, Lakeside Water Treatment, Micropure Filtration, Jaxon Filtration, American Ecotech, Custom Instrumentation Services Corp, AQ Matic, Ambilabs, AQ Manufacturing, Smart Sonic, 440-R® SMT Detergent Stencil Cleaner, Rhomar Water Mechanical Systems, Inc.