AQ Matic Valve and Controls Company, Inc.
AquaMatic Valve VAV
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered for extended cycle life in high-use air applications
- Large seat opening and high lift-disc for higher flow rates at a lower pressure loss
- Separate flow and control chambers permit positive closing without springs; and only nominal cost for spring assist opening for low-pressure and self-draining applications
- Cost-effective solution both in initial cost, as well as lifetime maintenance expenses
- Separate diaphragm chambers protects the diaphragm from the flow stream, while allowing the valve to be serviced in-line
- Constructed of cast iron, brass, stainless steel and Nitrile elastomer components, giving an unparalleled service life
- ¾-inch through 3-inch threaded (N.P.T. or B.S.P.); 3-inch through 4-inch flanged drilled in accordance with ASA16.1 class 125, or BSP4504
Accessories & Options
- Seal and diaphragm materials available
- Handles liquid and gases
- Adaptable to wide variety of control devices
- Spring assist (open or closed)
- Position indicator
- Limit stop for adjustable flow rate control
- High temperature service
- Instructions and Manuals
Phone: 262-326-0100 | Address: 16605 West Victor Rd New Berlin , WI
AQ Matic All rights reserved.
A Senney Enterprises Company: Met-Chem Filter Press, STD Specialty Filters, Lamports Filter Media, Murray Fabrics, Poly Products, Auto Technology, Samsco, Lakeside Water Treatment, Micropure Filtration, Jaxon Filtration, American Ecotech, Custom Instrumentation Services Corp, AQ Matic, Ambilabs, AQ Manufacturing, Smart Sonic, 440-R® SMT Detergent Stencil Cleaner, Rhomar Water Mechanical Systems, Inc.