AQ Matic Valve and Controls Company, Inc.
AquaMatic Valve VAV
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered for extended cycle life in high-use air applications
- Large seat opening and high lift-disc for higher flow rates at a lower pressure loss
- Separate flow and control chambers permit positive closing without springs; and only nominal cost for spring assist opening for low-pressure and self-draining applications
- Cost-effective solution both in initial cost, as well as lifetime maintenance expenses
- Separate diaphragm chambers protects the diaphragm from the flow stream, while allowing the valve to be serviced in-line
- Constructed of cast iron, brass, stainless steel and Nitrile elastomer components, giving an unparalleled service life
- ¾-inch through 3-inch threaded (N.P.T. or B.S.P.); 3-inch through 4-inch flanged drilled in accordance with ASA16.1 class 125, or BSP4504
Accessories & Options
- Seal and diaphragm materials available
- Handles liquid and gases
- Adaptable to wide variety of control devices
- Spring assist (open or closed)
- Position indicator
- Limit stop for adjustable flow rate control
- High temperature service
- Instructions and Manuals
Phone: 262-326-0100 | Address: 16605 West Victor Rd New Berlin , WI
AQ. Matic All rights reserved.
A Senney Enterprises Company: Met-Chem, STD Specialty Filters, Lamports Filter Media, Murray Fabrics, Poly Products, Auto Technology, Samsco,Lakeside Water Treatment, Micropure Filtration, Jaxon Filtration, American Ecotech, Custom Instrumentation Services Corp., AQ-Matic, Ambilabs