AQ Matic Valve and Controls Company, Inc.
AquaMatic Valve V46
1-inch, 1½-inch, and 2-inch "Y" pattern diaphragm valves
Stainless Steel body and cap
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features & Benefits
- Y-pattern design permits higher flow than other comparably sized diaphragm operated valves
- Larger diaphragm area compared to seat area permits drip tight closing without any springs
- Diaphragm acts as an actuator, eliminating the need for electric or pneumatic actuators, which minimizes initial investment and maintenance costs
- All internal parts are replaceable without removing valve from piping
- Stainless steel (CF8M) corrosion resistant alloy, all metal internals machined from 316 stainless steel alloy
- All metal parts are passivated to improve corrosion resistance
- Reinforced diaphragms are pre-formed and stress relieved to maximize responsiveness and product life
- Ideal for corrosive applications in paper/pulp, dairy, fuel, and water treatment industries
- Can be actuated with either air or water as control fluid
Accessories & Options
- Seal and diaphragm materials available
- Resistant to corrosive atmosphere
- Limit stop for adjustable flow rate control
- Spring assist (open or closed)
- Position indicator
- Available in threaded and flanged end configurations
- Instructions and Manuals
Phone: 262-326-0100 | Address: 16605 West Victor Rd New Berlin , WI
AQ Matic All rights reserved.
A Senney Enterprises Company: Met-Chem Filter Press, STD Specialty Filters, Lamports Filter Media, Murray Fabrics, Poly Products, Auto Technology, Samsco, Lakeside Water Treatment, Micropure Filtration, Jaxon Filtration, American Ecotech, Custom Instrumentation Services Corp, AQ Matic, Ambilabs, AQ Manufacturing, Smart Sonic, 440-R® SMT Detergent Stencil Cleaner, Rhomar Water Mechanical Systems, Inc.